List of Services
• All secretarial and administrative functions including compiling of agendae and minutes of meetings.
• Maintaining a database of participants
• Design of suitable logo by our designer
• Printing of letterheads
• Design of website template
• Setting up website
• Updating and management of the website in house
• Accessing relevant contacts and databases and compiling an up to date marketing database.
• Investigating overseas contacts and sending information out to potential delegates.
• Sending information to relevant publishers for inclusion in their publications.
Printing & Design
• We have our own graphic designer so all design can be done in house.
• Co-ordination of information, design and printing of First announcement, Registration brochure & Programme
• Design of any advertisements required.
• Design and printing of nametags, signage for venue and any other printing required.
• All admin associated with registration. (receiving, processing and confirming to delegates)
• Activating Online registration and payment systems
• On site registration during conference
• Preparation of name tags and registration documentation
• Purchase, printing and packing of Registration bags
Abstract & Speaker Management & Academic Programme
• Setting up and managing an online abstract management system.
• Receiving all papers in format and co-ordinating printing of these abstracts.
• Liaison with speakers with regard to their travel and accommodation requirements.
• Obtaining speakers biographies & AV requirements.
• Issuing instructions to chairmen and supplying copies of speakers’ Bios.
• Liaison with AV company to accommodate speakers' requirements.
• Set up speaker management room at conference venue.
• ESE has speaker manager present in speaker management room for the duration of the
congress to ensure that all presentations are loaded, speakers are happy and permissions
have been obtained for reproduction of presentations, if required
• Organise simultaneous interpretation, if required.
• Organise set up of digital voting system, if required.
• Set up of internet café for delegates, if affordable.
• Preparation of conference budget
• Management of budget
• Receipt and banking of all monies.
• Following up on outstanding payments and ensuring that all payments have been received prior to the conference.
• Depositing excess funds into the Money Market account
• Reconciliation and payment of all accounts.
• Preparation and submission of final accounts
• Negotiate favourable rates.
• Liaison with Conference Venue with regard to room set up, teas, lunches, breakaway rooms.
• Set up, at the main conference venue, telephones, computers with email and printers, fax
and photocopier, which will be manned for the duration of the conference.
• Flowers, plants and any other décor
• Negotiate and manage contracts with all suppliers
Management of Exhibition
• Design of floorplan for exhibition.
• Set up of online exhibition booking system on website.
• Issue exhibitor contracts and collect exhibition fees.
• Liaise with conference venue on exhibition.
• Negotiate and liaise with supplier of shell schemes, power supply and lighting.
• Manage set up of exhibition and ensure that exhibitors’ needs are met.
• Liaison with sponsors
• Invoicing of sponsors and negotiation of benefits.
• Ensure that promises to sponsors are carried out.
• Ensure that activities are in line with government regulations for pharmaceutical
companies and do not fall under the heading of perverse incentives.
• Negotiate best rates with accommodation venues and do block bookings.
• Manage and release block bookings
• Pay any deposits to hotels and send rooming lists.
• Appoint travel agent to handle the bookings or use our preferred travel agency.
• Set up of travel desk for duration of conference, if required.
• Assist delegates to obtain visas to enter the country.
• Organise airport transfers
• We hold preferential conference rates with car hire company, if required.
• Transport from accommodation venues to and from conference venue.
• Transport to and from all social functions.
• Transport desk to be set up at conference centre for duration of conference.
Site Visits or pre/post congress workshops – if any
• Oversee the arrangements for any workshops or site visits that might be required.
• Co-ordination of all social functions.
• If required, organise and co-ordinate accompanying persons programme.
Pre and post conference tours
• Organise pre and post conference tours.
• Set up of tour desk for the duration of conference, if required.
Continuing Education Credits (formerly CPD)
• Organize sponsor for the process of CEU monitoring
• Apply to accreditor for CEU points once programme is finalized
• Set up electronic system at congress.
Media Publicity (through an associate company at an additional cost)
• Preparation of media publicity strategy and budget
• Compilation and distribution of press releases before, during and after the event.
• Liaise with suitable journalists for coverage – newspapers, magazines, radio and TV.
• Co-ordinate all press information and press kits
• Set up interviews for speakers and press photos.
• Arrangement of press conferences
• Management of media centre
• Arrange of news cutting services
• Collation of media exposure into presentation book.